CLASS – 13TH MEDICAL
This is the fastest course amongst all the Year Long Classroom Contact Programmes for NEET (AIPMT) available at Udbhav. It is assumed in this course that the students who have enrolled are thorough with the theoretical aspects of the subjects but lack the application part of the Formulae, Concepts and Approach of solving numerical problems.
This Course covers the entire NEET (AIPMT) syllabus of Class – XII. The course begins with conceptual learning and understanding of the fundamentals of subject. The frequency of classes in this course is 5 – 6 lectures per subject per week. The concept of this course is to give a rigorous practice to the students for next 8 months for NEET (AIPMT). Regular periodic tests are conducted to evaluate the learning of students at Udbhav.
- Regular Classroom Coaching.
- Periodic Test is conducted twice in a month in the form of Part Test & Cumulative Test.
- Regular conduction of Doubt Classes.
- Systematic completion of whole syllabus of NEET (AIPMT) in one year
- These Courses help in developing a good understanding of basic concepts, logical and methodological approach towards problem solving ability.
- Provide knowledge of highest level related to fundamentals and concepts, best possible guidance, speed, accuracy, balanced evaluation of performance on periodic basis, test temperament and right kind of competition.
- Conduction of NEET (AIPMT) Preparatory Tests give the feel of actual examination to the students.