CLASS – 12TH MEDICAL
This course is for XII undergoing students preparing for PRE-MEDICAL. This course maximizes probability of selection in entrance along with XII itself. This course also indirectly helps students to score high in the Board Exams with great confidence which gives an extra ordinary identification to student.
This Course covers the entire syllabus of Medical. Initially, the syllabus of 11th is covered as we assume that a student who is coming in this course is fresh and the syllabus of 11th is not known to him and then the syllabus of 12th is taught. After this, students will be relieved from the institute to focus completely on their Class 12th-Board Examinations till the third week of March. Meanwhile, we will keep conducting various tests for the revision of the syllabus.
- Regular Classroom Coaching.
- Periodic Test is conducted twice in a month in the form of Part Test & Cumulative Test.
- Regular conduction of Doubt Classes.
- Systematic completion of whole syllabus of Medical in one year .
- Coverage of Board syllabus after the completion of medical syllabus.
- The full test comes out helpful in maintaining level of medical preparation even after completion of Course.